VOLOTEA, with another successful year of strong growth in Europe, needs to incorporate a large number of cabin crew interested in developing their careers and become part of a professional team.
VOLOTEA has the privilege to collaborate with CAE, a very important training organization, in the selection processes and the training program of our future cabin crew members.
- Minimum education: High School (or Secondary School), Professional school, or equivalent
- High level of English (minimum B2), First Certificate (Cambridge), TOEFL (between 87-109), TOIEC (between 725-879)
In addition of English, strong fluency in at least a second language:
Spanish, Italian or French.
Shortlisted candidates must successfully complete the recruitment process of VOLOTEA, consisting of the following:
- English proficiency test
- Personality test
- Team activity
- Personal interview
Selected candidates will be invited to join CAE courses planned throughout the year according to the requirements and needs of VOLOTEA
Cost 1.950 This Price includes:
- Duration: The total length of the course is 3 weeks
- 17 days training - theoretical and practical
- 22 days accommodation
- Transportation from Hotel to Training Center, when training duty is scheduled
- Daily breakfast and meals – training days from Monday to Friday
Apply to this offer