Passengers are required to hold a negative Covid-19 antigen or PCR test issued no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will also be required to quarantine for 10 days on arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Estonia, Finland, France, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion Island, Mayotte, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Czechia, Romania, Slovakia Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco.
Passengers arriving from the following countries are required to present before boarding a negative result of a molecular or antigenic test for Covid-19 taken within 48 hours prior to arrival in Italy before boarding: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Estonia, Finland, France, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion Island, Mayotte, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Czechia, Romania, Slovakia Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco. This does not apply to:
- crew members;
- passengers travelling to/from San Marino or Vatican;
- passengers travelling for proven needs of work, health, or absolute urgency, provided their stay in Italy will not be more than 120 hours;
- passengers who will depart from Italy within 36 hours;
- cross-border workers entering and leaving the Italy for proven reasons of work or for returning to their home country;
- staff of the European Union, international organisations or diplomatic missions;
- military personnel and police forces;
- students travelling to study in a country other than their country of residence, to which they return daily or at least once a week;
- passengers travelling on Covid-tested flights, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister for Health of 23rd November 2020.
Passengers travelling from New York to Rome with Alitalia must hold a negative Covid-19 test certificate obtained within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers not holding a negative certificate will be subject to an antigen test prior to boarding. If passengers transiting through other countries on their journey to Italy, the PCR requirement depends on their departure country.
If you live in Italy or just travelling from Italy, OneCheck offer COVID-19 PCR and COVID-19 Antigen testing at destinations across all of Italy, via their website which you can conveniently pre-book before departure close to home or where you are staying.The cost of each test varies depending on the chosen clinic, you can pre-book your test by clicking here.
All testing is conducted independently by OneCheck’s partners. Visit OneCheck.org for more information. If you decide to purchase any testing services, OneCheck’s terms and conditions apply.
All tests are carried out independently by each collaborating centre. Check all the necessary information on their website for more information. The general terms and conditions of each partner centre apply to online purchases and testing services.
DOWNLOAD OUR SAFE AND CLEAN GUIDE TO FLY HEATHY.
Together we can ensure a healthy experience on the ground and in the air.
Need any help? let’s talk!
Use our live messenger to start a conversation with one of our agents.Ask through messenger