All passengers from Schengen area and EU countries arriving in Italy must present one of the following certification:
- Vaccination certificate
- PCR or antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival
- A Covid-19 recovery certificate, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
From 1st September, the green pass is mandatory to travel on all domestic flights within Italy. The pass consists of the presentation of one of the following three health proofs:
- Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule from at least 14 days
- Certificate of negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old.
- A positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result showing recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
For more information, please click here
If you live in Italy or just travelling from Italy, OneCheck offer COVID-19 PCR and COVID-19 Antigen testing at destinations across all of Italy, via their website which you can conveniently pre-book before departure close to home or where you are staying.
The cost of each test varies depending on the chosen clinic, you can pre-book your test by clicking here.
All testing is conducted independently by OneCheck’s partners. Visit OneCheck.org for more information. If you decide to purchase any testing services, OneCheck’s terms and conditions apply.
All tests are carried out independently by each collaborating centre. Check all the necessary information on their website for more information. The general terms and conditions of each partner centre apply to online purchases and testing services.
DOWNLOAD OUR SAFE AND CLEAN GUIDE TO FLY HEATHY.
Together we can ensure a healthy experience on the ground and in the air.
Need any help? let’s talk!
Use our live messenger to start a conversation with one of our agents.Ask through messenger