Travellers aged 12 and above entering mainland Portugal must provide a valid 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' (EUDCC) containing one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19.
Validity: between 11 and 180 days after the positive test result.
- Negative result to a pre-departure test. Accepted tests:
- molecular (PCR) tests, valid 72 hours
- rapid antigen tests, valid 24 hours
Please click here to find the most updated info.
DOWNLOAD OUR SAFE AND CLEAN GUIDE TO FLY HEATHY.
Together we can ensure a healthy experience on the ground and in the air.
Need any help? let’s talk!
Use our live messenger to start a conversation with one of our agents.Ask through messenger