voos faq


Before you fly

During the flight

After the flight

Travel documents

  • What documentation do I need to fly?

    The only travel documents that Volotea accepts are:

    A valid passport.

    A valid National ID issued by a member of the EU or a member of the Schengen Agreement. Said countries are: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Romania, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.

    A valid Spanish family register (for Spanish minors under 14 who fly with their parents or legal guardians, on national flights within Spain).

    A valid 'Certificato Di Nascita' (Italian birth certificate) with photo (minors under 18 years old who fly with their parents or legal guardians, on domestic flights within Italy).

    A valid collective passport, issued by an EU/EEA country.

    For domestic flights in Italy, those equivalent identity documents based on the DPR (Decreto del Presidente della Republica, [Decree of the President of the Republic] No. 445/2000, dated December 28, 2000).

    For domestic flights in Spain, a valid driver's license issued in Spain or Spanish residency permit, or from one of the Schengen Area states.

    Kinderausweis travel documentation issued by the German government for German children under 10 years old.

    Travel document issued based on the contents of the U.N. Convention relating to the Status of Refugees. The said document, which should be issued by a government in accordance with Article 28(1) of the 1951 U.N. Convention, is accepted as a valid passport.

    For further information about children travel documentation, click here or check our Carriage Conditions.

    Αυτό το άρθρο σου ήταν χρήσιμο;