voos faq


Before you fly

During the flight

After the flight

Travel documents

  • What documentation should Croatian minors present?

    Children between 14 and 18 who travel to or from Croatia without their parents or legal tutors should bring with them: (i) a valid passport or (ii) a National ID issued by the government, together with a written permit signed by the parents or legal guardians. This permit should be certified by a Croatian embassy or consulate or by local authorities. If not, an official sworn translation into Croatian will be required.

    For more details, please visit this page.

    Αυτό το άρθρο σου ήταν χρήσιμο;